Saturday, June 14, 2008

praestant aeterna caducis

time is too slow for those who wait * too swift for those who fear* too long for those who grieve *too short for those who rejoice* but for those who love time is eternity* that is some very old poem from some british dude.

and now for my favorite line, it sounds like what you'd read in a really smart fortune cookie! It's actually from Kahil Gibran I believe. I read it a long time ago but it has really stuck with me:

Ever has it been, that love knows not it's own depth until the hour of separation.


Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.


Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

No comments:

Greeksoccer.com Sports Forums


me. working.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Before exiting the employee restroom at work you instinctively: